|Added on Rightmove:||23 January 2018 (243 days ago)|
- Large Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Family Home
- Three Reception Rooms and Kitchen Diner
- Three Double Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Within Walking Distance of Local Amenities
- *** Available End of February 2018 ***
A Large and Spacious Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Family Home Situated Within Walking Distance of Local Amenities and Transport Links.
The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, third reception room and kitchen diner to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three good sized double bedrooms, family bathroom and separate wc.
The property benefits from Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing throughout and there are garden areas to the front and rear.
The property is available at the end of February so call the office today to arrange your viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63708217.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 163115R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Blackpool (South Shore).
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.