|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 March 2018 (226 days ago)|
- Newly built,split-level rooftop flat with terrace
- 2 Double Bedrooms, fitted wardrobes,balconies
- 2 Bathrooms, one en-suite, one family
- Fully fitted kitchen with ample dining space
- Spacious,light reception with waterside views
- Low tenant fees,rent directly from landlord
Property reference number 5718792. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- Kitchen fittings include fridge/freezer,oven,microwave,hob,wine cooler, Quooker hot tap
- Separate laundry cupboard for washer/dryer,heating and ventilation
- Private rooftop terrace enclosed by bi-folding doors to kitchen and reception
- Secure underground allocated parking space and separate bike store
- Ample under-stairs storage , building lift,secure audiovisual entry phone system
- Located on 3rd/4th floors of a private block
- Excellent transport links to Ealing,Chiswick,Richmond and Piccadilly tube
- Short walk to Brentford Rail station (Zone 4 , 35 mins to Waterloo)
- Beside Brentford High St shops,cafes,restaurants,pubs and cinema
- Located on the Grand union canal/Thames Capital Ring for walking/cycling/kayaking
- Ideal for 2 professional sharers or young family
- Neutral decor,wooden floors and tiled bathrooms
- Landscaped site, on-site estate manager, cleaner for communal areas
Deposit is 6 weeks rent
Please note that this property is not suitable for: smokers, DSS or pets.
* Please quote ref. 5718792 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63710425.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5718792_53852. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.