2 bedroom terraced house to rentEasterwood Crescent, Uddingston
|Added on Rightmove:||24 January 2018 (238 days ago)|
- Bright and Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Ample Dining Space
- Beautiful Fully Tiled Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms with Fitted Wardrobes
- Gas C.H.
- Double Glazing
- Low Maintenance South Facing Rear Garden
- No Pets - No Smokers - No DSS
This generously proportioned mid-terrace villa which enjoys an open outlook in the Viewpark area of Uddingston is presented to the market in pristine condition throughout which is only full appreciated upon internal inspection. An excellent family property offering an abundance of space and excellent value for money.
The lower level consists of an entrance hallway, a bright generous lounge and a modern fitted kitchen with ample dining space. The upper level consists of two double bedrooms both with fitted mirrored wardrobes and beautiful fully tiled family bathroom with three piece suite. Further benefits are gas c.h., double glazing and low maintenance gardens.
In its entirety, the village of Uddingston is held in high regard with its excellent Main Street providing an abundance of shops, cafes, pubs, restaurants and every day shopping needs. The area benefits from an array of leisure facilities including gyms, swimming and sports complexes, a bowling and tennis club, a cricket and sports club, a number of children's play areas, Bothwell Castle, nature walks and the nearby Bothwell and Calderbraes golf courses. Uddingston also benefits from its very own Train Station which provides a regular service to both Glasgow and Edinburgh City Centres as well as connecting throughout the rest of the UK. The M8, M73 and recently extended M74 motorways are nearby which provide excellent access to nearby towns such as Hamilton, Motherwell, East Kilbride and around the central belt. Ample bus services are also available providing access to the surrounding towns within the Lanarkshire area as well as Glasgow city centre. The location is very attractive to families with popular schooling in the area including Uddingston Grammar School.
12.75ft x 15.17ft
16.25ft x 7.0ft
6.58ft x 5.5ft
13.0ft x 10.08ft
9.33ft x 12.33ft
The property benefits from gas central heating system operated via wall mounted radiator panels.
The property benefits from double glazing.
Both gardens have been laid with ease of maintenance in mind. The front garden is fully chipped while the rear garden consists of monoblock paving, brick built out-house and garden shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63721402.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL0109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Premier Properties, Uddingston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.