|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 March 2018 (188 days ago)|
- Brand new, turnkey apartment
- Beautifully furnished
- Underfloor heating and comfort cooling
- Miele appliances
- Residents gymnasium and spa facilities
- Secure underground parking included
- 24 hour concierge
- Superb location in the heart of Mayfair
An opportunity to be the first occupier of a beautifully presented two double bedroom apartment of approximately 1,060 square feet, in this fabulous, brand new, contemporary building designed by Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners, situated in the heart of the fashion and arts district of Mayfair. Close to Bond Street, Burlington Gate will be centred around the first new arcade in Mayfair since 1930, connecting Old Burlington Street with Cork Street. There will be stunning galleries on the ground floors and the impressive residential reception, which will be managed by a concierge 24 hours a day, will be suspended high above the arcade. Discretion and luxury are the watch words of this exclusive new development. The specification of the apartment is of the highest quality, using the finest materials and an exemplary finish. It is fully fitted and equipped and has speakers already fitted in the ceilings for connection to the resident's own audio visual system. This is an exceptional apartment in a superb location.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63725143.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8181311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Circa London, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.