|Added on Rightmove:||24 January 2018 (202 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 317736
Property Reference: 317736.
A brand new 2 bedroom first floor apartment located in a desirable location providing easy access for Newton Abbot town centre, local Schools, A38 expressway and main rail line.
First Floor Apartment
Open Plan Living/Kitchen Diner
Total Floor Area = 79m2
Entrance hall with storage space and door leading to hallway.
Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
The open plan living and kitchen area is extremely spacious and comprises of modern fitted units with integrated oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. UPVC throughout the apartment and chrome curtain rails above all windows.
Access from the main hallway the master bedroom is a good size with views to the private terrace/garden. Fixed chrome curtain rails.
Accessed from the main hallway the second bedroom is a good size with chrome curtain rails.
The wetroom consists of a fixed showerhead with screen, WC, sink with illuminated mirror and shaver point.
Newton Abbot is a vibrant town centre offering a wide range of amenities including supermarkets, a variety of shops, leisure facilities, primary and secondary schools and colleges. There is a mainline railway station and the A380 dual carriageway to Exeter and Torbay.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £825.00 per month (£190.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £825.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 26 January, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 317736
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 31773606122017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.