|Added on Rightmove:||08 December 2017 (290 days ago)|
- Spacious Four Bedroom Maisonette
- UPVC Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating
- Large Lounge, Rear Patio, EPC Rated D
- Two Weeks Rent Plus Bond Required
- Description: Spacious four bedroom maisonette, arranged on first and second floors, the property briefly comprises of a large lounge, fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms, one single bedroom, bathroom with bath and overbath shower. The property benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing and is located close to the seafront with shops nearby. EPC rated D.
Lounge: Approx 19'2'' x 13'3'' UPVC door to side leading to west facing balcony, two radiators, carpet.
Kitchen: Approx 12'2'' x 8'4'' UPVC double glazed window to side and rear, range of wall and base units with fitted worktops, integral electric oven and gas hob, inset stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine.
Bedroom One: Approx 13'0'' x 9'7'' UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom Two: Approx 11'9'' x 12'8'' UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom Three: Approx 15'4'' x 9'5'' UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom Four: Approx 10'2'' x 11'8'' UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, carpet.
Bathroom: Approx 10'5'' x 9'0'' UPVC opaque double glazed windows to side, panelled bath with shower over, pedestal hand basin, low flush wc, chrome heated towel rail, tiled.
Directions: From our Blackpool office head along Church Street bear left at the traffic lights onto Park Road, continue along Park Road, go straight on at the first set of traffic lights, turn right at the next traffic lights onto Reads Avenue, at the end of the road turn left onto Central Drive, continue along Central Drive, proceed straight on at the mini roundabout and straight on at the next two sets of traffic lights, onto St Annes Road, at the next traffic lights turn right onto Waterloo Road, continue through the next lights and go straight ahead at the roundabout, Bond Street is the fifth turning on the right.
Council Tax: Band A
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up a tenancy but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
An administration fee of £170 Inc. vat per property is payable [£50 Inc.vat per adult on application in advance]
[Current Broomheads tenants charge is £50.00 Inc.vat per property].
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BON23. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Letting Agents , Blackpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.