1 bedroom flat to rent33 Caird Drive, Partick, G11 5DX
|Added on Rightmove:||24 January 2018 (205 days ago)|
- Unfurnished Traditional 2nd Floor Flat
- Hallway, bay window lounge
- Dining kitchen, double bedroom
- Gas ch. Bathroom.
- Landlord registration 355049/260/09211 EER Band D
A lovely one bedroom flat in Partick. The property is well placed for al of the West End`s fantastic amenities including bars, restaurants and cafes. There are also excellent public transport links by road, rail and subway all within easy walking distance. The accommodation comprises hallway, large bright lounge, large dining kitchen with appliances, double bedroom and family bathroom with shower. The flat has been freshly decorated througout and has new flooring and carpeting. It further benefits from Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing to the rear. Unfurnished and Available Now. L/L reg 355049/260/09211. EER band D.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63742759.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WC0710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Bureau, Bearsden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.