4 bedroom detached house to rent8 Mansionhouse Grove, Mount Vernon, G32 0RD
|Added on Rightmove:||24 January 2018 (243 days ago)|
- Four Bedroom Detached Villa.
- Private Gardens. Monoblock Driveway.Single Garage
- Gas Central Heating. Double Glazing.
- Unfurnished. Available Now.
- Landlord Reg No.337457/260/13111. EER Band C
Situated in one of Mount Vernon's most sought after developments is this executive detached villa. The property is close to a wide range of amenities including both primary and secondary schooling and local shops. There are excellent public transport facilities and easy access to the motorway network. Accommodation comprises; reception hallway, lounge with patio doors giving access to the rear garden, separate dining room/ tv room, modern fitted dining kitchen and downstairs wc. The upper hallway has access from the reception hallway via a staircase and thereafter provides access to four spacious bedrooms (master with stunning en-suite shower room) and family bathroom.The property enjoys a good position within a quiet cul-de-sac. Parking is provided by a double mono block driveway and single garage. Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, security alarm system and well maintained private gardens. UNFURNISHED
Landlord Reg No: 337457/260/13111.EER Band C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63743443.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WM0652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Bureau, Bearsden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.