|Added on Rightmove:||24 January 2018 (237 days ago)|
- Bright and spacious two bedroom flat
- Set on the third floor of an imposing building
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Expansive reception room with space to dine
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Large master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Set within a wonderful modern development with gym
- Private balconies
SHORT LET. Ideally positioned for the wonderful banks of the River Thames, this expansive two bedroom flat boasts a spacious reception room, well equipped kitchen and is set in a fantastic modern development.
Turner House is set in a exquisite development set on the banks of the River Thames and ideally situated for the varied amenities and transport links of Richmond.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63744736.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1049930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Twickenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.