|Added on Rightmove:||24 January 2018 (295 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Driveway Parking
- Attractive Rear Garden
- Combination Gas Central Heating System
- Ground Floor Shower Room & First Floor Bathroom
- Two Reception Rooms
- Bond £650
- No Pets, No Smokers
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
A spacious three bedroom semi detached house. Ideally suited to a family with attractive front and rear gardens and driveway parking. Combination gas central heating system, ground floor shower room, first floor bathroom and overlooking the central green. No Pets, No Smokers, Housing Benefit will be considered with a suitable guarantor. Bond £650.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ING170388_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.