|Added on Rightmove:||24 January 2018 (270 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 336477
Property Reference: 336477.
Lovely 2 bedroomed terraced house on Beaconsfield Road. Fully double glazed . 2 minutes walk from Norton Green. Close to major routes, shops and Doctors surgery.
Downstairs hallway two living rooms both with gas fires. Fully fitted kitchen/dining room with French doors leading to back yard.Gas hob and Electric oven fitted.There is a downstairs bathroom with shower. Upstairs 2 double bedrooms and large bathroom with bath and shower. Brand new gas combi boiler fitted. Nicely decorated.
Externally there is a rear yard and across the alleyway a very good sized garden which can be used for off street parking if required.(if you don't want to use the garden that's OK)
A good landlord looks after this property and is part of the local councils accreditation scheme.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £495.00 per month (£114.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £500.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 25 January, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 336477
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 33647724012018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.