|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||17 July 2019 (32 days ago)|
- EASY ACCESS TO HIGH BARNET STATION
- WOODEN FLOOR
- GAS CENTRAL AND DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
- EASY ACCESS TO HIGH BARNET HIGH STREET
- ALLOCATED UNDERGROUND PARKING
- QUIET LOCATION
Mantlestates are pleased to offer this spacious two bedroom flat for rent. The property boasts easy access to High Barnet shops and Tube Station. The flat it's self has wooden floors, is in good condition throughout, has allocated parking in an underground car park and is available furnished or unfurnished.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63751401.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference mantlestates_1952051487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mantlestates, East Barnet .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.