|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||25 January 2018 (263 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Recently refurbished, 2/3 bedrooms
- Contemporary finishing, no noise
Property reference number 5708641. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Designed by an architect, this bright and spacious 2/3 bedroom upper maisonette is finished to a very high standard. It is located in one of the most desirable streets of Notting Hill,close to the shops, boutiques and restaurants of Westbourne Grove and Portobello Road. It offers 991 sq feet of living space (85 m2).
- Entrance: the house is set back from the road and entered via a private forecourt garden (only a total of 2 apartments in the building).
- Ground floor: private entrance to the flat.
- First floor: open plan sitting room with fireplace, fully fitted high quality kitchen. Study/bedroom 3.
- Second floor: master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, luxury bathroom with fitted TV. Bedroom 2. Hall with a large electricity controlled roof light.
Green views from all rooms. Full privacy from neighbours (no neighbours upstairs).
Closest tube stations: Notting Hill Gate 5 minutes.
Availability: 27 March 2018
* Please quote ref. 5708641 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £150.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Tenancy set up
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63754261.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5708641_53895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.