|Added on Rightmove:||25 January 2018 (238 days ago)|
- SHORT DISTANCE TO MIDDLESBROUGH TOWN CENTRE
- GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS NEARBY
- WALKING DISTANCE TO ALBERT PARK
- PERFECT PROPERTY TO DECORATE TO YOUR OWN TASTE
- GREAT SIZED BEDROOMS
- OFFERED ON A PART-FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED BASIS
On the ground floor, the property has a spacious, neutrally decorated living room with a feature wall and a good size kitchen with a great range of wall and base units to include an integrated oven and hob. The kitchen is finished with laminate effect linoleum flooring and white walls.
On the first floor the property has two more good sized bedrooms. Also leading from the landing is a good size family bathroom to include WC, sink and bath with overhead shower.
On the second floor the property has another great sized bedroom. This has neutral walls and there is a useful en-suite bathroom
Externally the property has a rear garden and on street parking.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63757285.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000399124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Middlesbrough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.