|Added on Rightmove:||25 January 2018 (236 days ago)|
- SPACIOUS PROPERTY THROUGHOUT
- IDEAL FOR ACCESS TO A19 AND A66
- NEUTRALLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT
- FINISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- AWARD WINNING DEVELOPMENT
On entering the property the hallway leads to the open plan living room and kitchen. The living room is neutrally decorated and fitted with laminate flooring.
The kitchen is fitted with stylish wooden wall and base units with appliances to include an electric oven and hob with extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer.
There are two great sized double bedrooms rooms and a family bathroom with a white three piece to include; WC, sink, bath with overhead shower.
Cambridge Square is in the heart of Linthorpe Village which is close to all local amenities, public transport and supermarkets. Middlesbrough town centre is only a stones through away where you will find all the latest high street fashions, designer shops, pubs, clubs, restaurants and plenty more. Also Cambridge Road has easy access to the A19, A66, Stockton and Thornaby.
Externally there is parking available for residents.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CHT5_MIDCAMB16B. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Middlesbrough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.