|Added on Rightmove:||25 January 2018 (243 days ago)|
- Well Presented Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Large Spacious Lounge, Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms and Modern Family Bathroom
- DG, GCH & Low Maintenance Front & Rear Gardens
- *** Available March 2018 ***
A Well Presented Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow Situated in a Sought After Residential Location.
The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance vestibule with storage facilities, large spacious lounge with dining area, modern fitted kitchen, two good sized double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and modern family bathroom.
Externally there is a large driveway providing ample off road parking, low maintenance front garden and pleasant low maintenance rear garden.
The property benefits from Gas Central Heating, UPVC Double Glazing throughout and is available from March 2018 so call the office today and arrange your viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63758674.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 161779R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Blackpool (South Shore).
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.