|Added on Rightmove:||25 January 2018 (294 days ago)|
- Spacious Second Floor Apartment
- Large lounge overlooking High St
- Modern fitted Kitchen
- Good Sized Double Bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Very central location
A spacious second floor apartment, which is situated in the centre of the High Street within a few minutes walk of varied shops, leisure facilities and mainline railway station serving London Charing Cross /Cannon Street. The accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, good size living room, separate kitchen, one double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with a shower over the bath. Call now to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63761386.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference AB_00110289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashton Burkinshaw, Tonbridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.