|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||25 January 2018 (238 days ago)|
- Fabulous lateral first floor apartment
- Period features and high ceilings
- Three reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing room
- Two further en-suite bedrooms
- Guest cloakroom
- Lift & porter
- EPC Rating = D
A prestigious lateral apartment in excess of 3,300 sq ft located within moments of Marylebone High Street with a porter and lift.
Portland Place is in an ideal central London location, 0.2 miles from Regent's Park and 0.5 miles from Oxford Circus Underground Stations.
Oxford Street nearby offers a fantastic range of shops and restaurants.
Situated within a prestigious portered mansion block on the eastern side of Portland Place, this exceptional lateral apartment offers in excess of 3,300 square feet of well-planned accommodation created by one of London's best interior designers.
An impressive entrance hall adorned with period features and flooded with natural light provides a superb feeling upon entry.This stunning lateral apartment boasts both elegance and charm with fifteen windows, high ceilings and original period features.
Square Footage: 3,312 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63765682.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MBL170176_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Marylebone.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.