|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 April 2018 (121 days ago)|
- Delightful three bedroom flat
- Ideally located in the heart of leafy West Kensington
- Spacious reception room with ample dining space
- Three good-sized double bedrooms, two with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary bathroom with further guest cloakroom
- Secluded rear garden
LONG LET. Extremely well located just moments from local shops, amenities and West Kensington Underground Station (District Line), this lovely three bedroom flat is well proportioned throughout.
This lovely flat is situated on a quiet residential street just moments from the local shops and amenities on North End Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63767782.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1053511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Fulham Broadway.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.