|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 February 2018 (128 days ago)|
- Large One Bedroom Apartment
- First Floor (with lift) of a purpose built block
- Communal Garden
- Unfurnished (but LL could be flexible)
- Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen
- EPC Rating Band B
- Double Glazed Throughout
A very well presented one double bedroom first floor apartment (with lift) in this modern purpose built development perfect for those who are commuting into Central London or Heathrow via West Ealing Station. The property is neutrally decorated and has wooden flooring throughout and comprises a spacious open plan living room with a stylish white hi-gloss fitted kitchen with grey worktops and integrated appliances (including wine cooler), large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a separate contemporary bathroom with shower over the bath. Luminoscity Court is a very popular development in a fantastic location with a large communal garden, close to both West Ealing Station (Zone 3) and Waitrose, whilst being a short distance from the wonderful shops, bars and restaurants of Ealing Broadway.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2411429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northfields, Ealing - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.