|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 January 2018 (261 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 335402
Property Reference: 335402.
Top floor maisonette in quiet residential road with private garden. The property is a short walk from Twickenham Station andTwickenham town centre and easy access to the A316 with its links to the M3, M4 and M25. It has a modernkitchen and bathroom and two good size bedrooms. The lounge is bright andspacious and has a dining area in addition.
- Two double bedrooms with built in cupboards
- Modern Kitchen (with dishwasher, washer and tumble dryer)
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Purpose built 1st floor maisonette
- Private established tended garden to back of property,south facing
- Near Twickenham Station- fast trains to Waterloo
- Bright & spacious
- Large windows give maximum natural light
- On street parking
Private letting - no agency fees
Letting type - standard shorthold tenant agreement
Bills - Water, gas, electricity and council tax are the responsibility of the tenant. All service charges for the flat are paid by the landlord.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,550.00 per month (£357.69 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,400.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 03 March, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 335402
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 33540223012018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.