|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 March 2018 (243 days ago)|
- Modern five bedroom house arranged over four floors
- Set within a well presented development
- Fabulous open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Reception room and additional family room
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room and balcony
- Four further generous bedrooms
- Garden terrace and three private balconies
- Private driveway with space for one car
LONG LET. Situated on the banks of the River Brent within a well presented modern development, a fantastic five bedroom house offering spacious accommodation and secure parking.
Tallow Road is located close to Brentford High Street which offers a great selection of shops and amenities as well as Brentford Station which is within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63782335.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1053865. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.