2 bedroom flat to rentBrunswick Street, Merchant City, GLASGOW, Lanarkshire, G1
|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 March 2018 (222 days ago)|
- Bright spacious apartment with double heighted ceiling in living room
- Equal sized double bedrooms
- Fantastic Merchant City location
- The perfect flat for sharers - games room on mezzanine space
Perfectly located stunning two bedroom converted flat within the heart of the Merchant City in Glasgow - with added mezzanine level - the perfect games room/ study zone/ guest bedroom!
Situated in Glasgow's trendy Merchant City this converted flat is in the perfect location for you to enjoy all that Glasgow has to offer. The Merchant City has plenty of bars, cafes and restaurants and shopping right on your doorstep.
The property is located on the 3rd floor of a residential building offering great space particularly for sharers. Entrance hallway, bathroom with shower over, 2 double bedroom with huge windows leading through to living space. The living space is double heighted with the mezzanine space over, and the kitchen is accessed from the living room. The kitchen is newly fitted and has stylish gloss units, integrated appliances and space to eat. Stairs to upstairs lead to the mezzanine area which is currently set up as a games room area, there is a huge storage space off this room.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 9799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fineholm , Glasgow - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.