|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 February 2018 (240 days ago)|
- Two spacious double bedrooms
- Close to Local Amenities
- Luxury Finish
- Modern kitchen with integrated white goods
- Spacious open plan living space
HIDDEN GEM. St Bernard's Gate is located in Hanwell, a little- known urban village in the leafy residential borough of Ealing in west London. Tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the city but with excellent links to central London and beyond, soon to be improved with the launch of Crossrail
The property boasts a large open plan living space between reception and kitchen and has a large balcony.
The apartment is located in the lovely new development St Bernard's Gate
Stylish designer furniture makes this apartment unique and very cosy.
* Two double bedrooms
* Luxury finish bathroom
* Spacious open plan living space
* Modern fitted kitchen with all white goods
* Close to local amenities
* Spacious balcony
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63789025.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL3458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Docklands Prestige Residential, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.