2 bedroom apartment to rent38A Bath Street, Glasgow G2 1HG
|Added on Rightmove:||26 January 2018 (239 days ago)|
- FURNISHED 2 BEDROOM FLAT
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE / DINING AREA / KITCHEN
- WHITE GOOD INCLUDED
- MASTER EN-SUITE BATHROOM
- SHOWER ROOM
- TELEVISION INCLUDED
- HEATING COSTS INCLUDED IN RENT
- SUITABLE FOR PHD & MASTER STUD
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING C
- ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT (CO2) RATING C
**LET AGREED** Speirs Gumley are delighted to present this spacious two bedroom fully furnished apartment to let on the 3rd floor of an executive development at 38a Bath Street. The accommodation on offer comprises a bright open plan lounge with dining area and modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including electric oven and hob, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer, two spacious double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, master en-suite bathroom with white three piece suite and mains shower over bath and separate shower room. In addition there is secure entry and lift access, as well as all gas central heating costs included in the monthly rental. Deposit £1725. Council tax band E. Landlord Registration Number 451191/260/29531.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63791623.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL1741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Speirs Gumley Residential Letting Ltd, Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.