|Added on Rightmove:||27 January 2018 (269 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Family Property
- Good Size Kitchen/Diner
- Spacious Lounge
- Recently Refurbished Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden and Landscaped Front Garden
- Garage and Parking for Three Cars
- Pet Considered, No DSS/Sharers/Smokers
- EPC D
FAC are pleased to present a three bedroom family home in Ventonlace Grampound Road, Truro.
The property consists of two double bedrooms and one single bedroom. There is a large kitchen/diner with access to a very practical conservatory. The lounge is very spacious with adequate storage. On the upper floor are three bedrooms with a modern family bathroom recently refurbished. The property has a delightful enclosed rear garden, up and over garage to the side and parking for three cars. The front garden is landscaped for each maintenance.
Grampound Road is a popular commuter village for St Austell and Truro and all local amenities are within walking distance.
Fees Apply (inc VAT):
Applicant: £90 per adult (over 18 years old) for tenant referencing
Tenancy Preparation Fee: £170
Rent: One month's rent in advance
Deposit: One month's rent plus £100 (to be paid once tenant referencing completed)
Pet Deposit: £100 per pet, if applicable
PLEASE NOTE: All cash payments will be subject to a cash handling charge of £25.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63798250.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27581162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FAC, Par.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.