|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 February 2018 (303 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 330660
Property Reference: 330660.
Recently redecorated, VERY LARGE one bedroom, FIRST FLOOR flat with off street parking, balcony and lovely communal gardens. The property is located in a quiet, leafy part of Ealing all within a short walk of Ealing Broadway with an abundance of shopping, transport, entertainment, as well as within a short walking distance of charming Pitshanger Village, winner of last week's "High Street of the Year" award!
The property is offered with basic furnishings - everything you need but not that much.
Spacious front facing reception room with wooden floors and access to side terrace. Quality wood flooring throughout.
Open plan kitchenette with modern appliances including combi boiler and extractor fan.
Large double bedroom. Recently decorated bathroom, with tiled walls and floors.
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Entry phone
- Off street parking
- Communal gardens
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,240.00 per month (£286.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,600.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 09 March, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: Currently Being Obtained
If calling, please quote reference: 330660
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 33066013012018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.