|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 February 2018 (191 days ago)|
- Wonderfully located adjacent to Marble Hill Park
- Fantastic two bedroom second floor flat
- Offers bright living space with secure off-street parking
- Lovely open-plan reception room
- Wonderful fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Good sized second bedroom
- Close to amenities and transport links
LONG LET. Wonderfully located adjacent to Marble Hill Park and moments from the River Thames this great two bedroom second floor flat offers bright living space with secure off-street parking.
Beaufort Road is situated on a private road adjacent to Marble Hill Park and close to the shops, cafes and restaurants of Richmond town centre and St Margaret's village. Transport links include Richmond Station and St Margaret's Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63811873.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1051362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Twickenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.