|Added on Rightmove:||19 July 2019 (89 days ago)|
A 2 bedroom FURNISHED ground floor apartment with a small courtyard and communal grounds with views over the fields beyond and within walking distance to the beach and village centre. Available from September 2019. Energy Rating E. Sorry no pets or smokers.
Salcombe 5 miles, Kingsbridge 6 miles, Totnes 18 miles
SITUATION AND DESCRIPTION
Hope Cove is a charming old fishing village just around the corner from Salcombe and facing out into Bigbury Bay. The old parts of the village are centred around picturesque thatched fishermen's cottages. Over the last century Hope Cove has become an increasingly popular small holiday resort, thanks to its delightful golden beaches which offer safe bathing and space to haul up a small boat or dinghy. On either side of the village there are spectacular cliff walks along the South Devon Coastal Path owned by the National Trust towards Salcombe with its famously beautiful harbour to the East and Thurlestone with its excellent Links golf course just two miles to the North West.
Half-glazed uPVC door with half-glazed side panel opening into:-
Glazed door opening through to:-
A surprisingly bright room with south facing uPVC double glazed window with views across the valley to Hope Cove. Open walkway through to dining area and open walkway through to the kitchen. Newly fitted night storage heater. TV aerial socket. Telephone point.
A well presented fitted kitchen with a comprehensive range of floor base units and wall units. One-and-a-half bowl stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer taps. Roll edge work surface and tiled splashback. Integrated electric oven with halogen hob and extractor hood with light and canopy above. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated washing machine. Integrated fridge. Integrated freezer. Halogen downlighters above the sink. Open archway through to small utility area with drying racks which has dual aspect double glazed windows to front and side. Loft hatch.
Door through to bedrooms and shower rooms with high level cupboard housing electric and fuse box. Door leading to
Double bedroom with upvc double glazed window to the rear of the property. Fitted wardrobe with hanging rails. Newly fitted night storage heater.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
Wall mounted wash hand basin with mirror above. WC. Upvc double glazed window. Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower and extractor. Heated towel rail.
Currently being used as a twin room with upvc window to rear. Built in wardrobe. Newly fitted night storage heater.
Fully tiled walls. Pedestal wash hand basin with wall mounted mirror above. WC with storage unit above. Large walk in shower enclosure with power shower. Electric extractor fan. Heated towel rail. Built in cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
To the front of the property there is a small courtyard and storage area for paddleboards etc. Outside tap. Fabulous views to the countryside beyond and down to Hope Cove. Steps leading to the communal grass area and further steps to the visitors parking.
To the rear of the property access via Grand View Road there is allocated parking for Pentangle.
Mains water (metered under kitchen sink), drainage and electricity.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5NE. Tel: .
Very strictly by appointment only through Marchand Petit Residential Lettings. Tel
INFORMATION A Holding Deposit of one week's rent subject to contract and satisfactory references. Tenant Deposit: Five weeks rent. Rent: The first month's rent minus the Holding Deposit paid. Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation, to be provided, an administration charge of £50+VAT will apply. If Landlord gives permission to allow pets an additional £25 per month will be added to the agreed rent. Marchand Petit is a member of RICS Client Money Protection Scheme Marchand Petit is a member of The Property Ombudsman
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63818598.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 93587. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Kingsbridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.