|Added on Rightmove:||23 January 2018 (269 days ago)|
- Situated In The Beechwood Area Of Middlesbrough
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Kitchen With Gas Cooker
- Rear Covered Area With Separate W.C
- Modern Bathroom Wth Shower
- Gardens & Permit Street Parking
- Offered Unfurnished - Available End Of Jan 2018
- No Pets, Smokers Or DSS
- Bond £595
Within The Beechwood area od Middlesbrough and available from the end of January 2018 on an unfurnished basis, a Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House with gas central heating and upvc double glazing. The property overlooks a green area and there is no vehicular access, however there is street parking via a permit. Gardens are to the front and rear.
The Landlord has stipulated no pets, smokers or DSS. Bond £595.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ING170291_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Middlesbrough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.