|Added on Rightmove:||30 January 2018 (233 days ago)|
- Fantastic three bedroom flat positioned on the ground floor
- Situated within a secure gated development
- Bright open-plan kitchen with space to dine
- Lovely reception room with doors to the patio
- Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Two further good-size bedrooms
- Smart bathroom
- Close to amenities and transport links
LONG LET. Situated within a secure gated development, this superb three bedroom flat positioned on the ground floor offers spacious living, contemporary décor, ample storage and a lovely patio area.
Laval House is located close by to the amenities of Brentford as well as Brentford Station. Motorists can benefit from easy access onto the A4 and M4.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63831634.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1054088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Ealing.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.