|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 March 2018 (112 days ago)|
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Luxury Bathroom
- Second Floor
- Integrated High Spec Kitchen
- Juliet Balcony
- Laminated Throughout
- Short Walk To Castelfield Locks
- Parking at an additional charge
- Furnished To High Standard
- Available Now
Goodwin Fish & Co are delighted to present a stylish apartment in this waterside development in Castlefield. A short walk along the canal embankment brings you a selection of bars and restaurants and puts you right in the heart of the history of Castlefield.
Property comprises: Entrance hallway leading to open plan lounge/diner with laminate flooring and feature balcony, fully integrated kitchen with appliances, two double bedrooms and a luxury bathroom with shower over the bath.
Offered fully furnished with parking at an additional charge. Available Now
PARKING WILL BE AVAILABLE, DETAILS AS FOLLOWS;
£850 - no parking
£875 - 1 parking space
£900 - 2 parking spaces
To arrange a viewing please contact Goodwin Fish - Deansgate
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goodwin Fish, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.