|Added on Rightmove:||30 January 2018 (313 days ago)|
- Lovely Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Modern Dining Kitchen With Appliances
- Shared Driveway
- Detached Garage & Established Gardens
- No Smokers Or DSS
- Pets Considered (Additional £100 Pet Bond)
- Bond £750
Situated in a highly favoured location within a quiet cul-de-sac off Sherwood Drive, a lovely Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Home worthy of early viewing.
Features include gas central heating, upvc double glazing, conservatory, fitted dining kitchen with built-in appliances, modern bathroom with shower, shared driveway to a detached garage & established & stocked gardens to the front and rear.
The property offers convenient access to bus/train services, good schooling and the village centre with it's supermarket shopping, doctors surgeries, library and individual shops.
The property is available on an unfurnished basis Please note the loft is excluded from the 'let'.
No smokers or DSS but pets will be considered (subject to size, type, breed etc) and subject to an additional £100 pet bond on top of the standard bond of £750.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63837295.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RED160285_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Redcar.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.