|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 February 2018 (237 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 322396
Property Reference: 322396.
Charming 3 bedroom house available for rent near North Sheen and Richmond train station and Kew Gardens tube station.
Available for a minimum of 6 month rental.
The property has ample space throughout, dining area with a large modern kitchen, built in wardrobes in all 3 bedrooms, large family size bathroom and en-suite in the top room which has lovely views out into Richmond.
2 double bedrooms
1 small double bedroom
1 large family bathroom
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,350.00 per month (£542.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,350.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 24 February, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 322396
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32239621122017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.