|Added on Rightmove:||31 January 2018 (256 days ago)|
* Spacious Two Bedroom Mid Terraced House in Pleasant Location.
* Interconnecting Living Room and Second Reception with Woodburner.
* Fitted Kitchen with Double Oven and Fridge/Freezer. Separate Utility Room.
* Two Double Bedrooms. Bathroom with Shower over Bath.
* Gardens to Front and Rear with Shed. Electric Heating. Energy Rating E.
* Available Now. No Pets. Council Tax Band B - £1294.84 per year.
Situation - The property is situated in the popular semi-rural location of Hopton Road in Upper Cam and the area borders one designated as one of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The surrounding countryside provides numerous country walks including the nearby beauty spot of Cam Peak and Cam Long Down and the property is located within a few moments of St Georges parish church and Cam Hopton primary school. Cam village centre is within a few minutes drive where a range of facilities can be found including Tesco supermarket, local traders, doctors and dentist surgeries, chemist, churches and public houses. Dursley town centre is within a short drive which offers a wider range of shopping facilities along with Sainsbury's supermarket, recreational facilities including library, swimming pool and community centre. Cam is well placed for access to the larger centres of Gloucester, Bristol and Cheltenham via the nearby A38 and M5/M4 motorway network. Cam has a 'Park and Ride' railway station with onward connections to the National Rail Network.
Directions - From Dursley town centre proceed out of town in a north westerly direction on the A4135 Kingshill Road proceeding to the Fire Station taking the next turning on the right in to Kingshill Lane, proceed down the incline and at the bottom the road bears to the right into Church Road and continue for approximately 400 metres bearing left into Hopton Road and continue for approximately 100 metres and Number 37 will be found on the right hand side and set back from the road.
Living Room -
Second Reception Room -
Utility Room -
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 -
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967. Messrs. Bennett Jones for themselves and for the Vendors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: All statements contained in their particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or Vendors. None of the statements contained in their particulars as to this property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact. Any intending purchasers must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements contained in these particulars. The Vendors do not make or give and neither the Agents nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63840928.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27591092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bennett Jones, Dursley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.