|Added on Rightmove:||31 January 2018 (291 days ago)|
- 24 Hour residents concierge
- Moments from Wood Lane and White City Underground Stations
- Brand new apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Residents health club by Soho House - gym, pool, classes and spa
- Residents private dining room/meeting room
- Fully furnished
Television Centre is the reinvention of a London landmark into a working, living, thriving community. Residents will benefit from a range of amenities including an impressive iconic double height entrance lobby, 24-hour concierge service, spacious residents lounge, screening and meeting rooms adaptable for private hire and stunning gardens.
Residents will have access to a health club, spa and pool, independent cafés and restaurants, four-screen cinema, all situated on the famous forecourt.
Exceptionally spacious, furnished, two bedroom flat offers an open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen, two bathrooms, good sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and views over famous Helios fountain and landscaped courtyard.
Television Centre has easy access to Central Londons transport network. In addition to White City and Wood Lane Underground stations, the area is served by excellent Overground, bus and road routes into the West End, the City, Canary Wharf and beyond.
Key apartment features:
Brand new apartment
Gorgeous open plan reception room
Sleek modern kitchen
Fantastic bedroom with fitted wardrobes
Set in a historic building
Close to amenities and transport links
Amenities consist of:
High quality restaurants on-site (Bluebird Café, Soho House, Electric Cinema, Patty & Bun plus more)
24 Hour residents concierge
Residents private dining room/meeting room
Residents health club by Soho House
Private screening room
Residents lounge overlooking communal gardens
Paddington 7 mins
Bond Street 12 mins
Bank 22 mins
Please call the team on 0207 318 5138.
NB: Pictures are representative of the actual apartment.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63842680.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 68258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker - Lettings, Residential Development.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.