|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 March 2018 (152 days ago)|
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Rewired and upgraded
- Two Seperate Reception Rooms
- Energy Rating D
- Single Garage
- Close to local schools
***£100 OFF MOVE IN FEES FOR APRIL MOVE IN***
What a lovely family home located in Fairfield, fantastic location for schools, local shops and North Tees Hospital, this property has been upgraded internally, features two separate reception rooms, utility room and a well presented rear garden.
***£100 OFF MOVE IN FEES FOR APRIL MOVE IN***
An impressive three bedroom semi detached house boasting two seperate reception rooms and located in the ever popular Fairfield area of Stockton just off Orchard Road. Ideally located for local primary and secondary schools and North Tees Hospital. The property has been rewired throughout, has neutral decoration and new carpets. This property in our opinion would suit the needs of a family and has great access to a number of local schools. In brief the accommodation comprises welcoming entrance hallway with stairs to the first floor and under stairs storage cupboard, west facing lounge to front with bay window, separate dining/family room to rear with wall mounted gas fire, fitted kitchen with cooker and fridge and access to a separate utility room which is plumbed for an automatic washing giving access to the garage and the rear garden. First floor landing with loft access, three good sized bedrooms, master with full width built in wardrobes and bay window, family bathroom with electric over bath shower and separate w.c. Outside is a driveway to front leading to a single garage and a small front garden, to the rear is a well maintain rear garden with patio area. Furnished or Unfurnished and available immediately
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63845839.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P2319B3107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison - Lettings, Stockton On Tees.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.