|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 February 2018 (236 days ago)|
- Fabulous studio flat
- Prestigious residential development
- Conveniently situated for the Canary Wharf business district
- Private balcony
- Concierge and leisure facilities inc gym and pool
- Studio room with fold-away bed
- Ample built-in storage
LONG LET. Sleek and contemporary and with a space-saving design, this fabulous studio flat is luxuriously set in a central development with fantastic communal facilities and transport links.
Conveniently situated close to the Canary Wharf complex for a range of shops, bars and restaurants as well as being near to the Thames for River walks.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63846904.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1054246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.