|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 March 2018 (216 days ago)|
- Located on the first floor with lift access and concierge
- Reception room with floor-to-ceiling double-glazed windows
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with granite worktops
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Good-sized second bedroom
- Chic shower room
- Underground parking space
LONG LET. Set within an exclusive riverside development, this is a luxury two bedroom apartment offers spacious and stylish accommodation with the added benefit of secure underground parking.
Ferry Quays is conveniently located for a great selection of shops and amenities on Brentford High Street, the amenities of Chiswick and Kew are also within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63849073.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1054446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.