|Added on Rightmove:||01 February 2018 (236 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Property Reference Number: 340095
Property Reference: 340095.
** Mint Student Property **
- *Available July 2018*
- *69pw !!*
- *No admin fees !!
- *Modern kitchen*
- *Stylish bathroom*
- *Outside seating area*
- *4 double sockets in each room*
- *Fully insulated*
- *Alarm System*
This stylish, modern and contemporary property has been transformed into a superb student pad!
It has been decorated to a high standard in neutral tones throughout and has luxurious charcoal carpets. It is ideally located for students studying at Teesside University. It has a smart fitted kitchen with modern kitchen appliances, a stylish bathroom with a rainfall shower and an enclosed outside seating area which is perfect for outside entertaining.
This modern property also comes with the benefit of a modern gas central heating system, is fully double glazed and is well insulated. It also has an alarm system which is serviced annually and all four bedrooms feature thumb turnlocks and hard wired smoke detectors.
The ground floor of this property comprises of a downstairs bedroom. This features a double bed with faux leather headboard, desk, chair and a large mirrored sliding wardrobe.
The living-room features modern sofas, funky coffee table, glass TV stand and a large mirror to reflect light round the room.
A door off the living room leads to a modern kitchen with a washing machine,tumble dryer, large fridge freezer, freestanding cooker and matching microwave. A composite door provides access to the rear yard.
The bathroom is located at the rear of the property and has a bath fitted with a stylish modern shower system, wash basin with contemporary taps, modern toilet, double mirrored cabinet and a contemporary black towel rail.
The first floor has two large, fully furnished bedrooms with LED spot lights. Each has a double bed, desk, large wardrobes and a funky chair.
The second floor has a large bedroom with a double bed, desk, two gloss white chests and a gloss white double wardrobe and a chair.
To the rear of the property is a tidy yard which has an outside seating area with lighting.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £300.00 per month (£69.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £500.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 340095
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 34009501022018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.