- TOP FLOOR FLAT WITH PRIVATE BALCONY!
- BRIGHT ROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN OPEN TO LOUNGE
- SECURE ENTRY
- EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITIES
- EASY ACCESS TO EALING BROADWAY
- GREAT STORAGE
- FAST SERVICE TO HEATHROW & PADDINGTON
- GREAT BUS LINKS
- GOOD ACCESS TO A40/M40 & A4/M4
BRIGHT & SPACIOUS top floor flat. Benefitting from great storage, the flat offers a modern kitchen open to lounge room with balcony, a double bedroom and tiled bathroom. Further benefits include storage and secure entry. Available now FURNISHED.
Council Tax Band C: £1209.91
Kirchen Road is perfectly located for all the amenities of West Ealing including West Ealing British Rail Station with fast links to London Heathrow and Paddington, Waitrose supermarket and the diverse mix of restaurants & retailers of West Ealing. Ealing Broadway and Northfields are also easily accessible, as are the A40 and M40.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SINT_002680. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sinton Andrews, Ealing.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.