3 bedroom ground floor flat to rent97 Netherblane, Blanefield, G63 9JP
|Added on Rightmove:||01 February 2018 (201 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Apartment
- Balcony. Private Residents Parking.
- Double Glazing. Secure Door Entry.
- Unfurnished. Available Now.
- L/L reg 01149/390/15080.EER Band E
A lovely three bedroom ground floor apartment in the idyllic village of Blanefield. The apartment is only a few minutes walk from the local amenities and shops and there is an excellent bus service linking Balfron, Milngavie and Glasgow. There is also excellent Schooling nearby at both primary and secondary levels and the property is within the catchment area of the top performing Balfron High School. The accommodation comprises welcoming hallway, large bright lounge with dining area providing access to the large balcony,newly fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, three double bedrooms (master en suite) and modern family bathroom with shower. The flat further benefits from Secure Door Entry, Double Glazing, Central Heating and has been freshly decorated throughout and has new carpeting/flooring. Unfurnished and Available Now. L/L reg 01149/390/15080.EER Band E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63856009.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BN0839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Bureau, Bearsden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.