3 bedroom apartment to rentGreen Street, Mayfair, W1K
|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 February 2018 (254 days ago)|
- Manhattan loft style penthouse apartment
- Three large bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Private roof terrace with views over London
- Internal lift to all floors
- Comfort cooling system
- Underfloor heating
- Concierge service
- On-site storage facilities available
This split level three bedroom apartment offers well laid out, luxurious living with multiple additional features. The living space is spread over an entire floor of the property with entrance hall, lounge, eat-in kitchen and dining room. The three large bedrooms occupy a separate floor and each have excellent storage and each an en-suite bathroom. The property further benefits from a private study and roof terrace, concierge service, comfort cooling and lift access.
Mayfair is internationally regarded as a centre of sophistication and decadence. With a rich history, fine architecture and notable residence, a sense of opulence is maintained, set off further by the exciting leisure scenes that draw foodies, fashionistas and lovers of culture to this gorgeous location. Hyde Park provides entertainment in the form of fairs, horse riding, boating and music events, and the majestic Savoy, The Dorchester and its famous Grosvenor Ballroom all lie on the doorstep.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101247003256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sotheby's International Realty, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.