|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 February 2018 (216 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared Flat)
- Students Can Enquire
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 333187
Property Reference: 333187.
Double bedroom available furnished/unfurnished in a quiet, relaxed flatshare located near the riverside close to Richmond town centre. The room is on the top floor and has double aspect windows with scenic views.
The room is in a large, bright, recently refurbished flat arranged over 3 floors, 2 bathrooms, 5 bedrooms, lounge, separate large family kitchen with dining table, washing machine (no dryer), electric oven, ceramic hob, 2 fridge freezers and ample kitchen storage.
Superfast broadband with additional physical internet connections in each room.
The flat is situated in a picturesque and peaceful cul-de-sac by the river, 5 minutes walk to Marble Hill Park and Richmond Bridge, 10 minutes walk to Richmond town centre, 15-20 mins walk to Richmond train/underground station. There is on street parking (subject to a paid parking permit) and communal gardens to the front and rear.
Sharing with 4 professional males, aged 21-32. Looking for someone similar: non-smoking, easy going, quiet and tidy.
£660 per month EXCL OF BILLS. Additional £90 per month for bills: gas, electricity, water, council tax, internet broadband and fortnightly cleaning. Available immediately.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £660.00 per month (£152.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £750.00
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 05 March, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 3 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
If calling, please quote reference: 333187
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 33318718012018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.