|Added on Rightmove:||01 February 2018 (197 days ago)|
- ELECTRIC BILL INCUDED IN RENT
- BOND IS EQUAL TO ONE MONTHS RENT
- DSS CONSIDERED
- NO PETS
- uPVC SEALED UNIT DOUBLE GLAZING
- APPLICATION FEE £75 PER ADULT/GUARANTOR
We are delighted to offer for let this delightful One Bedroom First Floor Flat in this desirable Town Centre
location, close to local transport and amenities.
Accommodation Measurements quoted are approximate
Entrance Communal Entrance, staircase to First Floor, Entrance Hall with radiator.
Lounge/Kitchen 16`5" 12`2" (5.00m x 3.78m) modern range of base units, laminate work surfaces including breakfast bar, integrated electric hob and oven with canopy extractor, single drainer sink unit, plumbing for washer, three uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, radiator, cupboard housing combination boiler.
Bedroom 1 9` x 7`9" (2.74m x 2.36m) two uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, radiator, recessed wardrobe.
Bathroom 9`3" x 5`1" (2.82m x 1.55m) white suite, panelled bath with shower over, pedestal basin, low flush WC, tiled flooring, heated towel rail, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, extractor.
Application fees are charged at £75 per applicant or guarantor. Bond is equal to one month`s rent unless stated otherwise. If pets are accepted an additional pet bond of £150 may be required. Monthly rent will need to be paid in advance.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 10000237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Selwyn Hedgley, Lettings - Saltburn.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.