|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 February 2018 (223 days ago)|
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Situated on One of Ickenhams Most Sought After Roads
- Generous Living Quarters
- Beautiful Rear Garden that is maintained at the Landlords cost
- Available from the Beginning of March
- Offered on an Unfurnished Basis
- 0.7 Miles from Ickenham Station Easy Access to the A40
- 0.6 Miles from Douay Martyrs School
- Off Street Parking for Three Cars
- Tenants Fees Apply ( £135 + VAT )
Location Location Location....
Set on one of Ickenham's premier roads is this fantastic four bedroom semi detached family home that is coming available from the beginning of March. The property offers tenants easy access to local transport links and amenities as well as being just a stones throw from Swakeleys Park. If you are looking for a property that functions perfectly as a family house and offers quiet living in a beautiful residential area then look no further.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63872173.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27595512. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Cooper & Co, Eastcote.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.