|Added on Rightmove:||22 July 2019 (90 days ago)|
- BRAND NEW DEVELOPMENT
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH BUILT IN WARDROBES
- LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED WHITE GOODS
- ALLOCATED PARKING WITH ADDITIONAL PARKING AVAILABLE AT 50PCM
- MODERN BATHROOM
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- BUILT IN OVEN AND CERAMIC HOB
- SKY TV INSTALLED
- PRIVATE GARDEN WITH ACCESS TO CAR PARK
- OWN ENTRANCE
INTRODUCTION A stunning brand new ground floor flat situated in a popular location close to shops, local amenities and bus routes. The property offers a large double bedroom with built in wardrobes, large open plan living room/kitchen with integrated white goods, modern bathroom and private garden with access to the car park. The apartment comes with underfloor heating, allocated parking and is fitted with solar panels. SAP/EPC available on request
INTERNALLY Bridger court is finished to the highest of specifications, this ground floor apartment has to be viewed to be fully appreciated. The apartment has its own front door leading the entrance hall which then leads onto to the open plan lounge and brand new kitchen area with integral appliances, family bathroom and master bedroom with fitted wardrobes. A double glazed door from the master bedroom leads directly to your private paved rear garden. The property also has the added benefit of under floor heating
EXTERNALLY This purpose built brand new block has 7 apartments within the block. The development is split over three floors with a mixture of 1 and 2 bedrooms. The allocated parking for each apartment is situation at the rear of the development.
LOCATION Bridger Court is located close to London Road North End. The development is close to local shops, amenities and bus routes.
RECEPTION ROOM 17' 0" x 14' 2" (5.18m x 4.32m)
BATHROOM 11' 1" x 5' 6" (3.38m x 1.68m)
MASTER BEDROOM 15' 2" x 14' 2" (4.62m x 4.32m)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 100692042197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beals, North End.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.