|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 March 2018 (163 days ago)|
- Three bedroom house
- Oak Farm Estate
- Metropolitan & Piccadilly line station
- A40/M40/M25 Motorway networks
- Double garage with rear access
- Two reception rooms
- Private Rear garden
- Off street parking
- A40/M40/M25 Motorway access
- Local amenities and school catchment
A stunning three bedroom semi detached family home situated within walking distance to HILLINGDON STATION'S many shopping and transport facilities and METROPOLITAN AND PICADILLY LINE STATION. This property boasts a fitted kitchen with appliances, lounge, dining room with patio doors leading to a well maintained private rear garden, two double bedrooms and spacious third bedroom, bathroom with bath and shower.
This house also has added benefits which include large garage at rear of the garden, off street parking and rear access, double glazing and gas central heating.
Grosvenor crescent is located on the ever popular oak farm estate within walking distance to Oak Farm Junior school and Ryefield primary school. Grosvenor also provides easy access to A40/M40/M25 motorway networks.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101809015053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Residential, Hillingdon - Crescent Parade.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.