1 bedroom apartment to rentMaryhill Road, St Georges Cross
|Added on Rightmove:||02 February 2018 (231 days ago)|
- Traditional Tenement Flat
- One Double Bedroom
- First Floor Position
- Popular Local
- Excellent Transport Links
- Gas Fires & Electric Heaters
- On Road Parking
- Available MID February 2018
- Deposit & References Required
A traditional tenement flat located in the popular St Georges Cross area. Briefly comprising of a spacious lounge, kitchen with electric oven & hob, fridge, one double bedroom and family bathroom. The property further benefits from secure entry, on street parking and electric heating throughout. Early viewing is recommended for this spacious one bedroom property.
Another feature is the location with easy access to all local shopping, transport and educational facilities. Excellent transport links close-by include M8 both east and west along with Sauchiehall Street into the City Centre and Woodlands Road into Byres Road and the West End.
***Please note that these restrictions are imposed by the Landlord and may be based on mortgage conditions therefore are unlikely to be fl - LL Reg No:27718/26/2915
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63880213.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference GLA_GLAM146___. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Countrywide Residential Lettings, West End.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.