|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 February 2018 (260 days ago)|
- Brand New Furnished Studio Flat
- Bright and airy feel
- Two Windows
- Luxury shower room - thermostatic shower
- Thermostatic timer heating
- Soft close kitchen cupboards
- Close to Bus, Train and Tube
- 5 minutes walk to the shops and bus stop
*Luxury brand new furnished self contained studio flat to let*
Would suit a working professional person or a couple.
*Self-contained new furnished studio Flat in the East Bedfont area of London / Heathrow and within close proximity of Feltham City Centre.
* Brand new first floor furnished studio flat.
* Luxury shower room with soft close toilet seat, heated towel rail, rain like thermostatic electric shower and on demand hot water.
* Modern self-contained studio flat with a kitchen.
* Washer dryer and fridge freezer included.
* Fast 75megs WIFI available.
Call us now to view and move In on February the 28th.
EPC (Energy Performance Certificate): Band C / 69
One month rent and one month deposit required.
Bills not included.
* Great access to bus routes around Bedfont & Feltham and surrounding areas.
* Mainline rail at Feltham within 1 mile and Heathrow Terminal 4 Under Ground Station within 1.5 miles.
Bus stop 5 minutes walk away
Local Tesco Metro supermarket 5 minutes walk away.
Quiet street and area
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 349412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mudhut Property, Brighton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.